- Soak peas. Put in a pot with water to cover, plus 1 inch and add coriander, garlic, ginger and red pepper.
- Cook for a little over 1 hour or until still a little chewy.
- While the peas are cooking, prepare a dressing by mixing together oil, vinegar, salt and paprika.
- Use 2:1 oil-vinegar ratio and add seasonings according to taste.
- Add to peas as soon as you remove them from the heat.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and adjust seasoning then serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.