Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6
- 6 oz small shell pasta, cooked and drained
- 15 oz can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- ¾ cup diced, seeded and peeled cucumbers
- ¾ cup diced green bell pepper
- ¾ cup diced seeded tomato
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce
- ½ tsp seasoned salt
- In a salad bowl, combine cooked pasta, black-eyed peas, green onions, cucumber, green pepper, tomato and jalapeno pepper.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients and shake well.
- Pour dressing over salad and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.