Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes: 12 Servings
- 1½ pounds Granny Smith apples, cut in pieces
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ cup apple juice
- 3 tbsp each oil and unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp each baking soda and cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 12 regular muffin cups with paper liners.
- Heat a skillet.
- Stir in apples, ¼ cup brown sugar and butter.
- Cook until apples are caramelized.
- Let cool.
- Beat cream cheese, ¼ cup brown sugar and egg in bowl until smooth and fluffy.
- Set aside.
- Put remaining brown sugar and rest of ingredients (except cooked apples) in bowl, stir until blended.
- Divide among muffin cups.
- Top each with 1 tbsp apples, 1 tbs cream cheese mixture, then the remaining apples.
- Bake 30 minutes or until cream cheese mixture has puffed and set.
- Cool in pan.
- Remove paper liners before serving.
- Goes great with a hot cup of coffee.