Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup of self-rising flour
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of powdered chocolate (or vanilla)
- 3 eggs
- small portion of cream
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add the eggs and last the cream.
- Mix very well!
- Cook in the oven at a medium temperature for 40 minutes.
- Check the bread often, poking it with a knife. The bizcochuelo will be ready when the knife comes out dry.
- You can replace the chocolate for vanilla to make a vanilla bizcochuelo.