Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
My mother used to bake this and now I bake it for my family.
- Cook Time: 60 minutes baking time
- Serves: 12 to 16
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat egg on low speed of mixer.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat ½ minute medium speed until blended.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake about 1 hour or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire baking rack.
- Serve slightly warm with lots of fresh, sweet butter.