Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bison, Grain-Fed Frozen, Ground or Stew Meat by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 12
- 2 pounds ground bison
- 1½ cups soft breadcrumbs (2 slices of bread) or ½ cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- ½ cup 1% milk
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Form meat mixture into a loaf or pat into a lightly oiled loaf pan.
- Bake in a 300°F oven for 45 minutes until internal temperature reaches 160°F.