Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bison, Grain-Fed Frozen, Ground or Stew Meat by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 7
- 1 pound ground bison
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 x 16-ounce can pinto or kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 x 16-ounce cans tomatoes
- ½ cup water
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- Cook the ground bison and onion in a skillet on low heat until meat is browned and the onion is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add the beans, tomatoes, water, and seasonings.
- Cover and simmer on low heat for 1 hour, adding more water if chili becomes too thick.