Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The best of all Kenya desserts!
- Makes 35 macaroons desetgrdt 346er 45eyr
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2½ cups desiccated coconut
- 1 cup macadamia nuts or cashew nuts, finely chopped
- some butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease two baking sheets.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer on high, beat egg whites into soft peaks.
- Gradually add the Sugar, beating after each addition until peaks are glossy.
- Fold in the coconut and nuts.
- With wet hands, roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into rounds and set on baking sheets.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Cool on racks and store in an airtight container.