Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 300 g rice (soaked overnight, blended to a semi-coarse stage)
- 200 g Smoked Tuna (sliced thinly)
- 100 g coconut (grated)
- 150 g yellow lentil (cooked)
- 150 g Onion (sliced thinly)
- 3 cherry pepper
- Juice of 4 limes
- 8 curry leaves (chopped)
- 25 g ginger (grated)
- 20 g turmeric Powder
- salt to season
- water (to bind)
- oil for deep-frying
- Crush the Onion, cherry pepper, curry leaves, ginger with salt, turmeric powder and lime juice. Add in the coconut and Tuna.
- Mix thoroughly. Add in the rice and Lentil. Combine the ingredients. Add sufficient water to make a pliable dough. Divide the dough into small balls.
- Roll each ball to oval shape. Deep fry until golden brown. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.