Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Pesmeti cu smantana
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 yolks
- 2 whole eggs
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup butter or lard
- flour as needed
- Beat the sugar with the yolks and whole eggs, add vanilla and sour cream, baking soda and butter and mix well.
- Add flour and knead a rather soft dough.
- Let rest for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Then roll into a ½ thick sheet.
- Cut into shapes using cookie cutters, place on the baking sheet and bake at medium heat until golden.
- These biscuits are tenderer after 2 – 3 days.