In Romanian: Pesmeti cu smantana
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 yolks
- 2 whole eggs
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup butter or lard
- flour as needed
- Beat the sugar with the yolks and whole eggs, add vanilla and sour cream, baking soda and butter and mix well.
- Add flour and knead a rather soft dough.
- Let rest for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Then roll into a ½ thick sheet.
- Cut into shapes using cookie cutters, place on the baking sheet and bake at medium heat until golden.
- These biscuits are tenderer after 2 – 3 days.