Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe comes from an Estate Sale and were obtained when The Family Collection from The Wetzel Estate in Plano, Texas was purchased in 1982.
- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ Teaspoons baking powder
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ Cup milk
- Combine all dry ingredients in a small bowl
- Mix oil and milk and pour into dry ingredients.
- Stir until smooth.
- Turn dough out on a lightly floured board or pastry cloth and knead lightly 5 – 6 times.
- Roll dough to about ½ inch thickness then cut with a 2½ inch biscuit cutter
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at ~450 °F for 10 minutes.