Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Cut in butter.
- Add milk.
- Stir lightly.
- Knead lightly for ½ minute on floured board.
- Form into bunnies by making a body, a head, 2 ears, and a tail.
- Pinch together the parts so that the bunny will stay together.
- Place on greased sheet and bake at 425 °F for about 15 minutes.