Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 5
- 4 boneless pork chops, cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 x 23-ounce jar creamy mushroom cooking sauce for chicken
- 1 x 16-ounce package frozen peas, potatoes, carrots (New England blend)
- 1 x 14½-ounce can chicken broth
- 1 x 4-ounce can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 x 10.8-ounce package (5) refrigerated large biscuits
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- In large nonstick skillet brown pork cubes in oil over medium-high heat, 2–3 minutes.
- Transfer pork to a 5-quart casserole; stir in mushroom cooking sauce, frozen vegetables, chicken broth, mushrooms, oregano and pepper.
- Cover and bake for 45–50 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from oven; uncover and arrange biscuits on top.
- Return to oven and bake, uncovered, for 12–15 minutes, until biscuits are golden.