Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a party cake for your favorite four-legged friend. See Birthday Cake Frosting for perfect touch.
Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- ⅔ cup ripe mashed bananas
- ½ cup softened butter
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup water
- 2 cups unbleached white flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup raisins
- In mixing bowl, beat together mashed banana and butter until creamy.
- Add eggs and water.
- Beat well.
- Stir in dry ingredients.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add nuts and raisins.
- Spoon batter evenly into oiled and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack 5 minutes, remove from pan, replace on rack and cool.