Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mung bean pancake
- 14 oz nok doo (mung beans)
- 1 medium onion, thin sliced
- ½ carrot, thin julienne
- 3 green onions, cut in a bias
- ⅛ lb beef, thin julienne
- ½ cup kimchi, cut into strips (you can substitute to blanched napa cabbage)
- ¼ cup bean sprouts, blanched, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp salt
- Wash mung beans and soak in cold water for 3 hours.
- Get rid of outer shell by rubbing them with hands.
- Wash again.
- Put them in a food processor with a little water and grind to fairly fine paste.
- In a bowl, mix onion, carrot, green onions, beef, bean sprouts and kimchi.
- Add mung bean paste and salt.
- In a non-stick pan, add vegetable oil.
- Pour a ladle of paste to make 3 – 4 inches in diameter and cook until brown, turn only once.
- Serve with soy sauce (with some chopped green onion).