Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Bean Drops". Small balls can be served with toothpicks.
- Pour dry beans in a blender with a cup of water.
- Chop for one minute.
- Pour in large bowl and add water.
- Stir until skins float.
- Strain into colander; allow all skin and eyes to flow out.
- Blend beans, onion and pepper.
- Pour in a bowl, add salt, and stir with a wooden spoon for two minutes.
- Heat oil until moderately hot.
- Drop mixture into oil with spoon.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper.