Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped Onion
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped tomatoes
- 1 and 1/2 lbs boneless Pork shoulder cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 4 tbsp bagoong (Shrimp paste)
1. Heat oil in a large skillet.
3. Add the Pork and cook until brown.
4. Add water and simmer for 30 minutes.
6. Serve hot with boiled rice.