Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ethnicity - Rajasthani, West Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Maida : 500 gms
- salt & Red chilly powder : to taste
- oil : 200 gms
- Dhaniya powder : ½ tsp.
- chana dal : 250 gms
- garam masala : ½ tsp.
- Add salt and 2 tbsp oil to maida.
- Add water and make a soft dough. Soak chana dal for 6 hours.
- Boil it in a pressure cooker with a glassful of water. Wait for 1 whistle.
- Turn off the gas. Drain away the water and grind the dal. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a kadahi.
- Add dal paste and roast it for 3-4 minutes. Add all the masala powder.
- When it cools down stuff this paste into maida balls.
- The paranthas should be as thin as a papad. Make soft paranthas an hour before serving.
- Serve with Aloo Dum masala, Raita and Chutney.