Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Heart-shaped cookies decorated half with white icing and half with pink icing and small hearts of contrasting colors.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 14 Cookies.
- 18 oz roll sugar cookie dough
- 2 cans (16 oz each) vanilla frosting
- Pink paste icing food color
- Heat Oven to 350°F.
- Have ready a 3-inch heart shaped cookie cutter and 3 baking sheets. Coat 2 with non-stick spray.
- Roll dough out between sheets of wax paper to ¼ inch thick.
- Slide onto unsprayed sheet. Freeze 10 minutes or until very firm.
- Peel off top paper.
- Cut out cookies, peel from paper. Place on sprayed sheets.
- Put 1 in freezer.
- Bake other sheet 12 minutes or until cookie edges are brown. Cool.
- Bake sheet from freezer.
- Press dough scraps together and repeat.
- Put each can frosting in a microwave bowl. Tint 1 pink.
- Microwave until liquid.
- Frost cookies. Drop dots of contrasting colors on frosting with a toothpick. While wet, draw pick through dots to make hearts.