Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 10/29/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 frozen hash brown patties
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup fully cooked ham diced
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp pepper
- Place hash browns in a single layer in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and ham.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, mustard and pepper.
- Pour over hash browns.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown.