Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 quart mayonnaise
- ¾ quart apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup corn syrup
- ¼ tablespoon cayenne pepper
- prepared horseradish
- lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a very large blender or food processor (it may be necessary to do this in 2 batches; just add ½ of each ingredient and then repeat)
- Blend for 1 minute, or until thoroughly combined and mixture is smooth.
- Pour sauce into a large bowl.
- Use when grilling chicken; brush lightly over the chicken during the last few minutes of grilling.
- This sauce is also great for dipping; set some sauce aside for passing at the table.