Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 quart mayonnaise
- ¾ quart apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup corn syrup
- ¼ tablespoon cayenne pepper
- prepared horseradish
- lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a very large blender or food processor (it may be necessary to do this in 2 batches; just add ½ of each ingredient and then repeat)
- Blend for 1 minute, or until thoroughly combined and mixture is smooth.
- Pour sauce into a large bowl.
- Use when grilling chicken; brush lightly over the chicken during the last few minutes of grilling.
- This sauce is also great for dipping; set some sauce aside for passing at the table.