Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mixed rice dish.
- Preparation time: 45 minutes.
- This recipe is for 7 servings.
- 100 g beef
- 1 cucumber
- ½ carrot
- 100 g Chinese bellflower
- 50 g bean sprouts
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 3 dried mushrooms
- 1 egg
- 1 sheet jelly
- red pepper paste
- Season sliced Beef and lightly stir-fry until cooked.
- Season bellflower, bean sprouts, cucumber, and mushrooms each separately.
- Add 1 tsp sesame oil to hot frying pan and stir-fry the cucumbers quickly so the color stays vivid.
- Spread on a big plate to cool.
- Add more oil to the frying pan, then stir-fry bellflower, carrots, and mushrooms consecutively.
- Fry an egg sunny-side up on a clean frying pan.
- Place 1 leaf of lettuce in a dish.
- Place about 1 bowl of rice on top, and then arrange the prepared ingredients attractively on the rice.
- Place a fried egg on the center top.