Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb lean Pork, ground
- 1/4 lb Shrimp, minced
- 1/4 cup water chestnuts, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, minced
- 1 whole green onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 napa cabbage
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
2. Make twelve meatballs.
3. Heat oil in wok.
4. Add meatballs; cook 6–8 minutes, until browned, stirring occasionally.
5. Transfer meatballs to 5-qt saucepan; discard drippings.
7. Bring to a boil.
8. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 30 minutes.
9. Meanwhile, core cabbage. Cut base of leaves into 2" squares.
10. Cut leafy tops in half.
11. Place over meatballs; cover and simmer 10 minutes more. Transfer meatballs and cabbage to serving platter.
13. Add sesame oil and serve over meatballs.