- Peel palwal and potato.
- Cut into cubes.
- Fry vegetables and penuts separately deep brown in 2 table spoon of oil.
- Crush cardamom, cinnamon and ginger.
- In a frying pan put crushed spices and bay leaf into hot oil.
- Stir, add ground spices with ½ cup of water.
- Cover and cook over law heat stirring regularly.
- Add sugar when vegetables soften.
- Remove from heat, serve in a dish.
- Springkle peanut to garnish.
- Niramish can be served with chapati and khichuri.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.