- Purée all the ingredients, except the lamb and oil.
- Marinate the lamb in the puree for 4 – 5 hours in the refrigerator.
- Place the meat along with the marinade in a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil on medium high heat.
- Lower heat to medium, cover and simmer for half an hour, until the lamb is tender.
- Continue to cook uncovered until most of the moisture has evaporated and the lamb is thickly coated with the gravy.
- Add 1tbsp of oil and stir fry for 2 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.