Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ethnicity - Marathi, West Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Prepare the 'stuffing' masala by mixing together fresh grated coconut, peanut powder, sesame seed powder, red chilli powder, goda masala and salt.
- 2lice the aubergines into four leaving them attached only at the stem.
- Insert the 'stuffing' masala in it.
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add cumin and mustard seeds.
- Place the stuffed aubergines in it.
- Pour little water and cover for 10–12 minutes.
- Add the remaining stuffing.
- The gravy must be thick.
- Now add tamarind (optional) and jaggery water.
- Add salt to taste.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and grated coconut.
- Serve with rotis.