Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bezar is a spice mixture found throughout Arabian cooking. The spices are first roasted, then ground together. Once prepared, bezar can be kept in an airtight container for up to 10 months.
- 4 parts whole cumin seeds
- 4 parts whole fennel seeds
- 4 parts cinnamon sticks
- 4 parts whole coriander seeds
- 2 part peppercorns
- 1 part dried red chile peppers
- 2 part ground turmeric
- Place the spices, except the ground turmeric in a pan on low heat and stir continuously until they become golden and release their armonas.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool a bit, then grind.
- Keep in an air tight container.