Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe from Hershey's Kitchens
- About 3½ dozen treats
- 5 cups crisp rice cereal
- 6 tbsp butter or margarine
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows or 30 large marshmallows
- 1⅔ cups (10-oz pkg) Reese's peanut butter chips
- ⅓ cup Hershey's cocoa
- ⅓ cup light corn syrup
- Hershey's holiday bits for baking
- Measure cereal; set aside.
- Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows, peanut butter chips and cocoa.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows and chips are melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in corn syrup.
- Add cereal; stir until well coated.
- Shape mixture into 1½-inch balls, stirring a few times during shaping.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Cool completely.
- Press about 6 bits into each treat, if desired.
- Store in cool dry place.