Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- From Dinah's Kitchen
- 1½ lbs head crisp lettuce, cut into small pieces
- ½ lb medium cooked roast beef, diced
- ½ lb cooked chicken or turkey, diced
- ½ lb mushrooms, sliced
- ½ lb cucumbers, peeled, cored and diced
- ¼ lb carrots, peeled, sliced and diced
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup garlic croutons
- ¼ lb crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3 whole eggs 
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup Wishbone Italian dressing
- 2 cups soybean salad oil
- 1 cup cold water
- Put eggs, pepper sugar salt and dry mustard in food processor.
- Blend well for 2 minutes.
- Add vinegar and Italian dressing and mix for another minute.
- Slowly add oil drop by drop from tablespoon and then add water to thin down dressing.
- Makes 1 quart.
- Toss salad ingredients with dressing and serve cold.
- ↑ This recipe uses raw eggs. Use only fresh, clean eggs.