Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- From Dinah's Kitchen
- 1½ lbs head crisp lettuce, cut into small pieces
- ½ lb medium cooked roast beef, diced
- ½ lb cooked chicken or turkey, diced
- ½ lb mushrooms, sliced
- ½ lb cucumbers, peeled, cored and diced
- ¼ lb carrots, peeled, sliced and diced
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup garlic croutons
- ¼ lb crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3 whole eggs 
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup Wishbone Italian dressing
- 2 cups soybean salad oil
- 1 cup cold water
- Put eggs, pepper sugar salt and dry mustard in food processor.
- Blend well for 2 minutes.
- Add vinegar and Italian dressing and mix for another minute.
- Slowly add oil drop by drop from tablespoon and then add water to thin down dressing.
- Makes 1 quart.
- Toss salad ingredients with dressing and serve cold.
- ↑ This recipe uses raw eggs. Use only fresh, clean eggs.