Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes about 36 cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1½ cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (12 oz) pkg chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix and set aside.
- In large bowl, using electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add eggs 1 at time, beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla extract.
- With mixer speed on low, slowly add flour mixture just until blended.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts and mix until blended.
- Chill cookie mixture until stiff, about 1 hour.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies at 350°F until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
- When done, immediately transfer cookies from baking sheet to rack.
- When cool, cookies may be stored in airtight container.