Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup nuts, chopped
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 pk 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 pk 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 3 pk instant vanilla pudding
- 4½ cups milk
- Mix flour,sugar and butter and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Fill into 9 x 13 inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350°F until brown, about 10 minutes.
- Cool real good.
- Spread Cool Whip into cool crust.
- Soften cheese and mix with pudding and milk.
- Mix well.
- Let cool until real cool.
- Top with more Cool Whip and the chopped nuts.