Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup nuts, chopped
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 pk 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 pk 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 3 pk instant vanilla pudding
- 4½ cups milk
- Mix flour,sugar and butter and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Fill into 9 x 13 inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350°F until brown, about 10 minutes.
- Cool real good.
- Spread Cool Whip into cool crust.
- Soften cheese and mix with pudding and milk.
- Mix well.
- Let cool until real cool.
- Top with more Cool Whip and the chopped nuts.