Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 7 tbsp cocoa
- 1 square margarine
- 4 tbsp corn syrup
- 2 cups Sugar
- 4 x eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup peanuts (walnuts or pecans)
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 7 oz (in jar) marshmallow cream
- Sift together first four ingredients.
- Melt together the margarine and syrup.
- Cool and add 2 cups Sugar and 4 eggs.
- Add dry ingredients and add vanilla, nuts and coconut.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients except marshmallow cream.
- When the brownie part is still warm, spread on the marshmallow cream, then the chocolate frosting.