Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 dozen cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup corn flakes — crushed
- ½ cup coconut — shredded
- ½ cup pecans — chopped
- 3½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven 325°F.
- Cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, mixing well, then salad oil, mixing well.
- Add oats, cornflake,coconut, and nuts, stirring well.
- Then add flour, soda, and salt.
- Place parchment paper on sheet pan, scoop cookies to be size of walnuts, place onpan.
- Flatten with a fork dipped in water.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before removing from pan.