Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 dozen cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup corn flakes — crushed
- ½ cup coconut — shredded
- ½ cup pecans — chopped
- 3½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven 325°F.
- Cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, mixing well, then salad oil, mixing well.
- Add oats, cornflake,coconut, and nuts, stirring well.
- Then add flour, soda, and salt.
- Place parchment paper on sheet pan, scoop cookies to be size of walnuts, place onpan.
- Flatten with a fork dipped in water.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before removing from pan.