- First put together like Superior Nut Cake, and put on an oiled and floured pan with a pastry bag or a spoon.
- Separate the whites from the yolks of the eggs, beat the yolks stiff.
- Beat in the Sugar, a little at a time, and beat till very stiff.
- Beat in the vanilla.
- Add the salt to the whites, and beat till stiff and dry.
- Pour the beaten yolk mixture onto the whites; sift over it some flour, and sprinkle over it some nuts, and fold them in.
- Sift on more flour and sprinkle on more nuts, continuing thus till all the flour and nuts are folded in.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.