Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cupfuls Sugar
- 1 cupful Crisco
- 4 eggs
- 4 cupfuls flour
- 3 tablespoonfuls milk
- 1 teaspoonful salt
- 3 teaspoonfuls baking powder
- 1 teaspoonful almond extract
- 1 teaspoonful rose extract
- First cream Crisco and Sugar thoroughly together, then gradually add eggs well beaten
- Now add milk, extracts, flour, salt and baking powder.
- Mix and out lightly on floured baking board
- Cut into circles with doughnut cutter
- Lay on Criscoed tins and bake in moderate oven from seven to ten minutes or till light brown.
These cookies will keep fresh two weeks, and if milk is left out, a month.
Sufficient for seventy jumbles.