Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serves: 1 (can feed as many as you get ingredients for)
Bacon, mushroom cheeseburger on Onion roll.
This is the ultimate burger that was originally made for me by a friend of mine substituting the ground sirloin for thin sliced deli roast beef.
- ¼ lb ground sirloin (ask your butcher to grind up a sirloin steak for best results.)
- onion roll or onion bagel
- 2 slices of bacon
- sautéed mushrooms (browned mushrooms in butter and garlic in frying pan) *Optional
- generous slice of sharp Cheddar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Form patty, season with salt and pepper both sides.
- Grill burger to desired cooking temperature. I like mine medium, so 5-7 mins each side will do.
- Cook bacon.
- Sauté Mushrooms in butter and fresh garlic.
- Slice cheese
- Toast Onion roll in broiler or on grill.