Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 2 Eggplant
- 1 chopped finely Onion
- 3 clove(s) minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon(s) dried dill
- 2 Tablespoon(s) tahini
- 2 Teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Cut Eggplants in half and place them on an oiled cooking sheet.
- Bake them at 350 degree for 1 hour.
- Wait till they are cooled and mash them in a bowl.
- In a frying pan, fry the onions and garlic in the olive oil until golden brown.
- Add the dried dill and fry for another few seconds.
- Mix the tahini into the mashed Eggplants.
- Add in the fried onions, garlic and dill. add in the lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with bread.