Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 2 Eggplant
- 1 chopped finely Onion
- 3 clove(s) minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon(s) dried dill
- 2 Tablespoon(s) tahini
- 2 Teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Cut Eggplants in half and place them on an oiled cooking sheet.
- Bake them at 350 degree for 1 hour.
- Wait till they are cooled and mash them in a bowl.
- In a frying pan, fry the onions and garlic in the olive oil until golden brown.
- Add the dried dill and fry for another few seconds.
- Mix the tahini into the mashed Eggplants.
- Add in the fried onions, garlic and dill. add in the lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with bread.