Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 (16 ounces) cans bush best chili beans
- 1 lb lean ground Beef
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped green peppers
- 1 (14.5 ounces) can dried tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounces) can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- shredded Cheddar Cheese (optional)
- In a large saucepan, cook the Beef, Onion, and green pepper until the meat is browned;
- Stir in all remaining ingredients, except the Cheese; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot, topped with Cheese, if desired.