Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 1½ to 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 egg, beaten
- ⅓ cup milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 to 3 lbs broiler/fryers, cut up
- vegetable oil
- Combine flour, salt, thyme, paprika.
- Combine egg,milk, lemon juice.
- Roll chicken in flour mixture, dip into egg mixture, then back in flour again.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Heat ½ inch of oil to 375°F in electric skillet.
- Put chicken in skillet and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Reduce heat to 250°F, cover and continue to cook for 25 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.