Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Kristine Marumoto, Salt Lake City, UT
- Makes 4 to 6 servings
- ¼ cup onion, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp flour
- 3 cups water
- 3 tsp chicken bouillon granules
- 10 oz pkg. frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté onion in butter until tender; blend in flour.
- Add water, bouillon, broccoli, half and half and bay leaf.
- Simmer until broccoli is thawed; bring to a boil.
- Before serving, salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove bay leaf.