Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pouter Estate in Wylie, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 1 small package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup water
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups chocolate chips divided use
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour tube pan.
- In large bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, milk, oil, water and eggs.
- Beat until blended then mix in 2 cups of the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 50 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes in pan then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- Add 1 cup chocolate chips and stir until smooth then drizzle over cake.