Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These cookies look so pretty on a tray either all made with the same flavor of jam or with an assortment of jams.
- Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Taste of Home's Test Kitchen Favorites
- Makes about 3½ dozen cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ⅓ – ½ cup seedless raspberry jam
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in extract; gradually add flour until dough forms ball.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hr or until easy to handle.
- Roll dough into 1" balls.
- Place 1" apart on un-greased baking sheets.
- Using end of wooden spoon handle, make indentation in center.
- Fill with jam.
- Bake at 350°F for 14 – 18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Spoon additional jam into cookies if desired.
- Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over cooled cookies.