- 2 (16 ounce) cans whole-berry berry sauce
- 2 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple
- 1 cup crushed pecans (or other favorite nut)
- 2 medium sized Apples (unpeeled)
- Strain the liquid from both cans of crushed pineapple. Good tip—put the pineapple into a fine mesh sieve and press it down with the bottom of a bowl. Make sure you have most of the juice removed.
- In a large mixing bowl put both cans of strained pineapple & both cans of berry sauce.
- Add 1 cup of crushed pecans. Add more or less (or none) depending on taste.
- Core and dice two medium sized Apples. Using a firmer Apple, helps it keep its consistency.
- Mix all ingredients together, making sure you have no "clumps" of berry sauce. Chill and serve.