Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Diabetic Living Diet
- Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 8 minutes | Total Time: 23 minutes
- Servings: 6
- ¾ cup sour cream, light or fat-free
- ¾ cup frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp cinnamon, ground
- 3 flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 cups raspberries
- 2 tbsp almonds, sliced
- 1 tbsp semisweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, dessert topping, vanilla, and ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon.
- Cover and chill while preparing tortillas.
- Lightly brush both sides of each tortilla with melted butter.
- In a small bowl, stir together sugar and ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle over tortillas.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; arrange on two ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Cool completely.
- To serve, divide tortilla wedges among six dessert plates.
- Top with raspberries and/or blackberries and sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with almonds and grated chocolate.
Nutritional information Edit
- 213 Calories | 7g Total Fat | 3g Saturated Fat | 168mg Sodium | 31g Carbs | 5g Dietary Fiber | 8mg Cholesterol | 5g Protein
- Exchanges: ½ fruit | 1½ other carbs | 1½ fat
- Carb Choices: 1½