Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a small bowl stir together sour cream, dessert topping, liquid sweetener, and ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon; cover and chill.
- Meanwhile, cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
- Arrange wedges on 2 baking sheets.
- Lightly spray wedges with nonstick coating.
- In a small bowl stir together sugar and ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle over tortilla wedges.
- Bake in a 400 degree f oven about 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- To serve, place 8 tortilla wedges on each of 6 dessert plates.
- Top with raspberries and/or blackberries and sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with almonds and grated chocolate.
- Makes 6 servings.