Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes about 1¼ cups.
- 1 package (10 ounces) - frozen sliced California strawberries in syrup
- ¼ cup - whipping cream
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dip package of frozen strawberries into hot water;.
- Remove strawberries and cut into chunks the size of ice cubes.
- Combine cream and eggs in blender or food processor fitted with metal blade; whirl 2 seconds.
- Drop in frozen strawberries, a chunk at a time.
- Whirl until smooth, turning on and off and scraping side of container as needed.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Spoon into serving dishes.
- Remove 15 minutes before serving.
- Ice cream can be made ahead, covered, and stored in freezer.