Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 8
- Allow crust to come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place crust in a 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Press in bottom of pan and 1-inch up sides of pan. Trim edges and prick bottom and sides generously with fork.
- Bake at 450°F. for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- In medium saucepan combine sugar and strawberries. Cook until berries are tender. Add blueberries and cherry pie filling. Stir until well blended.
- Spoon berry mixture into cooled crust; refrigerate. Serve with a dollop of whipped topping.