Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This great-tasting dessert, made with better-for-you products, can fit into a healthful eating plan.
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 1 hour minutes
- Makes: 2 doz. or 24 servings, one cupcake each
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O vanilla flavor fat-free sugar-free instant reduced calorie pudding and pie filling
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip Lite whipped topping, thawed
- 24 small strawberries, stems removed, each cut into 5 slices (or substitute 5 raspberries for each of the sliced strawberries)
- ½ cup blueberries
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package for reduced fat cupcakes.
- Spoon evenly into 24 paper-lined medium muffin cups.
- Bake as directed on package.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks.
- Cool completely.
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spread tops of cupcakes with pudding mixture.
- Arrange 5 of the strawberry slices on top of each cupcake to resemble a star.
- Fill centers of stars with blueberries.
- Store in refrigerator.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 130 | Total fat 3.5g | Saturated fat 1.5g | Cholesterol 0mg | Sodium 210mg | Carbohydrate 23g
- Diabetic exchanges: 1½ starch, ½ fat