Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Copycat recipe
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- ½ cup shredded colby cheese
- 4 tbsp Oscar Mayer bacon bits
- 1 bunch green onions
- ½ cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash potatoes very well, score them with a knife and bake for one hour.
- Remove potatoes and allow them to cool, so that you can handle them.
- When potatoes are cool, cut them in half and scoop out the potato pulp.
- Be sure to leave at least ¼ inch of potato with the skin.
- Spray a baking dish or lightly grease and place the scooped out halves in the pan.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with cheese and bacon.
- Place the potatoes back in the oven for 5 – 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven.
- Chop the tops of the green onion off, and sprinkle them on the potatoes.
- Serve with sour cream.