Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Copycat recipe
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- ½ cup shredded colby cheese
- 4 tbsp Oscar Mayer bacon bits
- 1 bunch green onions
- ½ cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash potatoes very well, score them with a knife and bake for one hour.
- Remove potatoes and allow them to cool, so that you can handle them.
- When potatoes are cool, cut them in half and scoop out the potato pulp.
- Be sure to leave at least ¼ inch of potato with the skin.
- Spray a baking dish or lightly grease and place the scooped out halves in the pan.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with cheese and bacon.
- Place the potatoes back in the oven for 5 – 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven.
- Chop the tops of the green onion off, and sprinkle them on the potatoes.
- Serve with sour cream.