- Cut the potatoes into small pieces, and then either lightly boil them or microwave them for about 8 minutes.
- Heat oil, preferably in a wok or kadai.
- To the hot oil, add ginger, hing, and fennel seeds.
- Add the spinach, and fry on a high flame.
- After about 5 minutes of frying, add salt, the dried chillies, and the potatoes.
- Mix evenly, and add the kasoori methi - then fry for a few minutes.
- At this point, you might add a little water if you so desire.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.